This document has been created using the websitePlanet.com template and modified for the purposes of Paweł Weber and Associates (www.adwokatweber.pl)
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
1. computer information, incl. the IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, as well as the operating system;
2. information about Your visits to and use of our website, including the source of referrals, duration of the visit, page views and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as Your name and e-mail address, that You provide to configure subscriptions to our e-mails or newsletters;
4. information that You enter when using the services on our website;
5. information that is generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
6. information contained in all correspondence sent to us by e-mail or via our website, including communication content and metadata;
7. any other personal information that You submit to us.
If You wish to disclose to us the personal information of another person, You must first obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it and use it otherwise in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of Your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not transfer Your personal data to third parties or any other related third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may disclose Your personal data:
1. to the extent required by law; 2. in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings; 3. to establish, exercise and defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); 4. the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are contemplating); 5. any persons who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is reasonably likely to order disclosure of such personal information
1. In this section, we have set out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data. 2. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose (s). 3. Notwithstanding anything else in this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: 1. to the extent required by law; 2. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; 3. to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Your personal data. 2. We will store all personal information You provide on our secure servers. 3. The user acknowledges that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of the data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page from time to time to make sure You understand any changes to this policy. We may notify You of changes to this policy via email.
The user may request access to his personal data that is stored. The provision of such data involves the provision of an appropriate proof of identity (ID card or passport) for this purpose. We may hide personal data at Your request, to the extent permitted by law. You can instruct us at any time not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, You usually either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option to opt-out of sharing Your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal data we hold about You.
Nasza strona internetowa korzysta z plików cookie. Plik cookie to plik zawierający identyfikator (ciąg liter i cyfr), który jest wysyłany przez serwer internetowy do przeglądarki internetowej i przechowywany przez przeglądarkę. Dane identyfikacyjne są ponownie przesyłane na serwer za każdym razem, gdy przeglądarka wyśle żądanie otwarcia strony, znajdującej się na serwerze. Pliki cookie mogą być „trwałymi” lub „sesyjnymi” plikami cookie: trwałe pliki cookie będą przechowywane przez przeglądarkę internetową i pozostaną ważne do ustalonej daty wygaśnięcia, chyba że użytkownik usunie je przed datą wygaśnięcia; sesyjny plik cookie wygasa z końcem sesji użytkownika, gdy przeglądarka internetowa jest zamykana. Cookies typically do not contain any information that identifies you, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
1. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website for the purposes of: – tracking users while browsing the site – improving the usability of the website – analyzing the use of the website – website administration – site management – preventing fraud and improving the security of the website – personalizing the website for each user – targeting ads that may be of particular interest to specific users 2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use multiple websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website. 3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. 4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.